Landlord Rescue Program
It is a top priority at Peak Property Management to serve our community. Please see below to learn more about our Landlord Rescue Program.
If you are a Landlord who:
- Has been self-managing your own rental property and cannot keep up with ever-changing rules and regulations
- Has properties under a property manager that are not performing
- Has been affected by the eviction moratorium and other recent government mandates
- Wishes to exit real estate, but cannot due to moratoriums, property performance, deferred maintenance costs or other reasons
This program may be a great fit for you.
- The property must be located in central Virginia
- The property must be one of the following asset types:
- Single Family Home
- Duplex, Triplex, or Quad
- 5+ Unit Apartment Building
- Medical Building
- Office Building
*This can involve a portfolio or single property of any asset type above.
Please contact us at INFO@JOINPEAKPM.COM and enter “Landlord Rescue Program” in the subject line. In the email, share more about your story.
We will promptly connect you with a Landlord Rescue Representative to provide options to best assist you. These options may include the following:
- Free property management advice and direction
- Connections to necessary local real estate professionals
- Proposal for property management solutions
- Connections to joint venture partners
- Immediate cash offer from experienced and licensed real estate professionals
- Immediate creative financing offer to continue earning passive income without being a Landlord
If you are a property owner that can benefit from any of these solutions, or if you know another property owner that can benefit from having Peak Property Management as a resource, please contact our team by emailing INFO@JOINPEAKPM.COM and putting “Landlord Rescue Program” into the subject line.